Automated Logistical Specialist (U.S.Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Automated Logistical Specialist
The Automated Logistical Specialist is primarily responsible for supervising and managing warehouse functions to maintain equipment records as well as an accurate inventory of supplies. An automated logistical specialist is akin to civilian occupations, like freight, stock, and material movers. Basic logistician skills are required such as purchasing wholesaling and retailing.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Maintaining stock records, inventory records, material control, accounting, and supply reports.
- Establishing and maintaining both automated and manual accounting records, posting receipts, and performing dues simple accounting tasks.
- Reviewing and verifying quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
- Unloading, unpacking, visually inspecting, counting, organizing, pelletizing, and storing incoming supplies and equipment.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer