Behavioral Health Specialist (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Behavioral Health Specialist
Behavioral Health specialists are highly sought after in the Army. Behavioral health specialist ensures soldiers get the treatment and counseling they need so they can be productive and healthy members of the Army. As a behavioral health specialist, you’ll have a direct and meaningful impact on the lives of the soldiers you interact with. If you are a caring, compassionate person with the ability to listen, with an interest in psychology, the behavioral health specialist is for you.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Work under the close supervision of a psychiatrist, psychologist, or social worker.
- Helps manage and treat soldiers in both inpatient and outpatient capacities.
- Conducts the initial screening of potential patients.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer