Carpentry/Masonry Specialist (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ENLISTMENT IN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Carpentry and Masonry Specialist
Carpentry and Masonry Specialists are responsible for a wide variety of building and masonry duties. Carpentry and masonry specialist have a desire to work with your hands and working outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions and situations. If you're good with a tool belt and have a passion for constructing projects, then a carpentry and masonry specialist is the right fit for you.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Build and maintain structures like trusses and rigging devices.
- You'll assist with combat engineer missions.
- Doing basic carpentry and masonry.
- Build framing, sheathing fabrication, and roofing structures.
- You'll also build concrete forms for columns, slabs, and walls.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer