Chemical/Biological/Radiological/Nuclear Specialist (CBRN U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Specialist (CBRN)
The Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear Specialists (CBRN) are highly sought after in the military. CBRN specialists can work in any and all types of weather conditions and environments. CBRN specialists are trained to handle hazardous material spills or accidents. CBRN specialists also does work in hospitals where radiation from (X-ray), or medicines or fuels (chemicals), as well as biological or nuclear releases.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Protect the country from the threat of weapons of mass destruction
- Train to detect weapons of a chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear type.
- Uses planning and highly sophisticated equipment, and coordinating defense systems.
- Maintain protective gear of fellow Army soldiers. This equipment is used in the event of a CBRN threat on the battlefield.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer