Civil Affairs Specialist (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Civil Affairs Specialist
Civil Affairs Specialists play an important role in the Army and throughout the world. There are five core tasks civil affairs specialists have such as civil information management, foreign humanitarian assistance, nation assistance, population resource control, and support to civil administration. Civil affairs specialists are responsible for peacekeeping operations. Civil affairs specialists’ main role is to prevent and mitigate civilian interference with military operations.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Work with civilian and military liaisons to ensure the safety of both soldiers and civilians, as well as the success of military operations.
- Researches and coordinates the planning and production of civil affairs documents, such as press releases Work in conjunction with civilian aid agencies, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and commercial and private organizations.
- Support counter-drug operations that involve civilians or non-combatants.
- Assistance with humanitarian relief efforts and act as liaisons to civilian agencies such as the Red Cross.
- Fostering and maintaining communication with civilian aid agencies and act as coordinators in the event of emergencies.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer