Cyber Operations Specialist (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Cyber Operations Specialists
Cyber Operations Specialists play a vital role more than ever in today’s world. Cyber operation specialists conduct offensive and defensive cyberspace operations in support of the full range of military options. Cyber operation specialists utilize devices, computer programs, and techniques designed to create an effect across cyberspace. If you like to use computers and get your “Nerd” on, then a cyber operation specialist is the right for you.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Offensive operations involve applying force to target enemy and hostile adversary activities and capabilities.
- Defensive operations are conducted to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems by detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer