Engineer (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Engineering blends war-fighting techniques, tactics, and procedures with basic engineering skills like the construction of protective barriers, placement of battlefield obstacles, and the dismantling of enemy obstacles through the use of heavy machinery and specialized demolitions.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Construct fighting positions, fixed/floating bridges, obstacles, and defensive positions.
- Place and detonate explosives.
- Conduct operations that include route clearance of obstacles and rivers.
- Prepare and install firing systems for demolition and explosives.
- Detect mines visually or with mine detectors.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to background screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer