Intelligence Analyst (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ENLISTMENT IN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Intelligence analysts take the information gathered by intelligence agents and use it to figure out what the enemy is up to. Intelligence analysts use their resources to stop attacks or future prevention. Intelligence analysts handle highly sensitive information and make decisions and recommendations used to determine combat, undercover, and other missions. Intelligence analysts work for the armed forces, the federal government, and even for private enterprises.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Preparing intelligence reports, maintaining, establishing intelligence records, and files.
- Determining how reliable and significant incoming intelligence information might be.
- Identifying national threats and ensuring that critical information gets to superiors and decision-makers.
- Setting new data in context with existing intelligence commanders and agents so they have the most up-to-date information possible.
- Preparing battlefield reports and analyzing and evaluating any changes in enemy positions or capabilities.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer