Multimedia Illustrator (U.S.Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Multimedia illustrators are primarily responsible for operating multimedia-imaging equipment. Multimedia illustrators are trained to produce visual displays and documents. Multimedia illustrators produce graphic artwork that is used in Army publications, signs, charts, posters, television, and motion picture productions. Multimedia illustrators are also known as graphic designers.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Create illustrations, layouts, map overlays, posters, graphs, and charts.
- Produce computer-generated graphics.
- Draw cartoons for filmstrips and animation for films.
- Work with television and film producers to design backdrops and props for film sets.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer