Radio Operator-Maintainer (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Radio operator-maintainers in the Army, have one of the most important jobs. Radio operator-maintainers role is to provide communications. This is important, especially in combat or field situations. Radio operator-maintainers are primarily responsible for all maintenance checks and services of radio communication equipment. Radio operator-maintainers focus on keeping radio and other communication equipment up to date and working properly.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Install, operate and perform preventive maintenance checks on radios, radio teletypewriters, and other communications equipment, including security equipment, vehicles, and power generators.
- Oversee communication security and security policies, and implement electronic countermeasures as needed.
- Record, send, and receive messages.
- Keep the radio’s working.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer