Utilities Equipment Repairer (U.S. Army)
***THIS POSITION REQUIRES YOU TO JOIN THE U.S. ARMY OR ARMY RESERVE***
- Must be a United States Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Education - Current Senior in High School (HS), HS Diploma, GED, or higher.
Utilities Equipment Repairer
The utility equipment repairers are responsible for handling maintenance and repair of utility equipment systems such as air conditioners and refrigeration units. Utility equipment repairers play a crucial role in keeping the Army and its Soldiers running smoothly. The Army’s utilities repairer is an important part of the Army's logistics system. Without utility repairers, the Army would not effectively function.
However, we offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck — we offer a purpose-driven career that allows applicants to align their passion points with their professional pursuits. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer 30-days of annual leave accrual, paid federal holidays, low-cost life insurance, tuition assistance, and the Post 9/11 GI Bill.
- Ensure all vehicle repairs and maintenance are current.
- Inspect, service, repair, and replace critical vehicle components.
- Adjust and test vehicle systems, subsystems, and ancillary components.
- Monitor and maintain vehicles' electrical systems, including wiring harness, starting and charging systems.
- Perform wheeled vehicle recovery operations (similar to towing) when vehicles become disabled.
- Attend Basic and advanced training (Paid).
- Complete the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB).
- Submit to the background and medical screening.
- Up to $40K enlistment bonus.
- Student Loan Repayment Programs.
- Tuition Assistance.
- Post-911 GI Bill.
- Tax-Free Housing Allowance.
- Tax-Free Food Allowance.
- Low-Cost Health Insurance (Tricare).
- Low-Cost Life Insurance Policy up to $500K.
- Transferable Technical Certifications.
For more information fill out the form fill in the link below or contact
Staff Sergeant Nathan A. Brewer